Hello, I am K. Bryson, and I am a graphic designer. On the side I do other art work such as paintings but my main focus is on graphic design.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Within the last week or two I have been working on my logo design for class. I came up with a few ideas. 1. Was money as toilet paper; because it just seem like you waste your money by buying something your just going to wipe you butt with. 2. Was an alarm clock as a heart; just a reminder for people that there love life can be on the line, even more if you want to have kids. Mr. Babcock said I need to look at it another way which turned into a fetus as a wrist watch. It look almost gross and kind of cool at the same time. 3. I had a doctors stethoscope at the top and at the end of it was a noose. This one was a little hard. I need to show the rope but it was hard to get the rope part around the end of the noose. The 4. one was the one I pick to do my ink work in. I didn't really come up with it until the half way though one of the classes where we had to pick one out. It is a picked fence that are houses with a dog (or what can be a cat or thats what my niece calls it) looking at you from behind one of the ruffs of the houses. It kind of reminds me of a logo for a real-estate company, but it can be used for a few number of things as well. Now I just need to scan them to put on here.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't remember the heart clock thing. It will be good to see your sketches of the things that you are talking about.
ReplyDeleteYea I need to stay after class one day to put them on here.
ReplyDelete