Also we had to have someone to do one of your reproduction of our symbol. Since I live at home, and apparently I the only one creative one in my family (what my parents and sister said) I had a hard time to get someone to at least help me with this project. I told them about it and some of my ideas and see if they could come up with one that they will do to help me out. It was hard for me to get the help because "they aren't creative" but I do think that just their excuse to not help. But after nagging and persuading, I finally got my sister of at least help me out. I never thought it be that hard to get family to helping out with homework... Who knew. Next time I will just ask friends they are always willing to help out as much as they can... well most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment