Since I am transfer student (which I probable said a lot on here already, sorry to repeat myself), I have already taken all my basic general education classes. Not to say most of my basic art class, give or take a few. I have already taken Design I, Drawing I, II, Painting I, II, III, Watercolors, Art Appreciation (which is called something else here), and Figure Drawing at my other school (some of the classes did not transfer over here with me). As you see I pretty much have taken all my basic art classes that is needed for my major.
Now going to UCM, I am taking Intro. Graphic Design and Illustration, Typography, Art Servery I, and Design II. I am not quite sure what I'm taking this next semester. I do know I will be taking Art Servery II, and Design III; other than that I will just have to see what falls into my lap.
On the classes that didn't transfer, did you talk with Dr. Leuhrman our Department Chair or Mr. Lynch. They can give you credit for more than the Academic Advisors can.
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't know if they would be able to transfer over here since I didn't need them for my degree or maybe they did... I can't remember what they told me. I should look it up again.
ReplyDelete