Hello, I am K. Bryson, and I am a graphic designer. On the side I do other art work such as paintings but my main focus is on graphic design.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Inks, brushes and so on....
Yesterday in class, we discuss what type of tool to use for graphic design. I had really on idea, until class. In class we talk about not drawing with pencils any more but pens; and to make marks that are bold. Not what my drawing teacher would like to hear at my other school, but that's ok. I am use to making bold marks and the pen thing. I will just have to get better with using it. Further more we also learn to use inks and brushes to make marks. This should be fun. I played around with it in my watercolor class later year. In all this should be different, but fun experience in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you! If I were to tell my drawing teacher about this, he would probably freak out! I'm really interested in learning how to use the ink and brush and the concept of drawing in pen.
ReplyDelete