I know I didn't do as many post as what I should of this last year and for my class as what I should of. But this year I am putting forth the effort to do more post. I might not post what I am doing or doing have an idea of what to do, but I will post something. This something is a long the lines of what I am doing within my classroom, outside of the classroom, and what ever I can find interesting tours art and design.
I would also like to note that I would of post this earlier, but I do not have my laptop with me. Well it not working. The hard drive crash the week after finials; and I was really lucky as far as that goes. The good news is that I finial got up to the city today to get it fix. I have been either working or snowed in and can't get anywhere. For now until I get my laptop fixed and back; I am using my mom's computer. It not easy to get on. Its almost a battle on who gets to use it. I have fight my family to use it, or what it seems like.
Until next time....
Keep posting girl! It is a great way for you to market yourself :)
ReplyDelete